Miss Victoria is shown during the interludes of the K-12 Tour; she "teaches" the fans classes while the crew changes the setup and Melanie and the dancers change outfits.
Since her eyes turn black, it is assumed that Miss Victoria is an empath guided by Lilith rather than a follower of the school's oppressive system.
- Bus Etiquette (segue into Wheels On the Bus)
- Community Over Competition (segue into The Principal)
- Finding Validation Within Yourself (segue into Nurse's Office)
- Trust How You Feel (segue into Strawberry Shortcake)
- Protecting Your Energy (segue into Lunchbox Friends)
- Appreciating Your Vessel (segue into Orange Juice)
- Self Love/Self Worth (segue into High School Sweethearts)
|Featured Tracks||Wheels On the Bus • Class Fight • The Principal • Show & Tell • Nurse's Office • Drama Club • Strawberry Shortcake • Lunchbox Friends • Orange Juice • Detention • Teacher's Pet • High School Sweethearts • Recess|
|Credit Track||Fire Drill|
|Characters||Cry Baby • Angelita • Fleur • Celeste • Magnolia • Leo • Ben • Kelly • Blue Boy • Brandon • Bunny Doctor • Dean • Ms. Daphne • Mr. Cornwell • Ms. Harper • Ms. Penelope • Miss Victoria • The Principal • Lilith • Biology Teacher • Phillipe|
|Extras||Film • Merchandise • Assignments • Removed Songs|
|Locations||K-12 Sleepaway School • Cry Baby's House|