Rules and Regulations
Please note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user.
- In accordance to COPPA, users under the age of 13 are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- All users, regardless of status, are required to show the utmost respect to others at all times. No slander, harassment or insults will be tolerated at any time.
We encourage users to make others aware of our policies, but actual warnings are the responsibility of the Wiki staff. (The sole exception to this is any content that insults or slanders a user personally) If you see any policy violations, please bring it up to a member of the Wiki staff.
- Insulting or Cyberbullying other users. It is the right of any user to remove, or request the removal of, any comment, blog, forum, or message wall post that is insulting or slanderous to them personally. Harassing users in this way will result in lengthy blocks.
- This includes insulting or making fun of the ones who do not use proper grammar for not being fluent in English.
- Discussion or sharing of sexually explicit content.
- Hate speech, ethnic slurs, or any other form of discrimination or racism.
- Advertising about other wikis. If you wish for your wiki to become an affiliate with this wiki, however, leave a message on DanceGuy151's message wall.
- Impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Support or encourage vandalism or breaking of the rules.
"Sockpuppeting", using another account to circumvent a ban or block, is not permitted. If it becomes known that a user is sockpuppeting, their sockpuppet will be blocked/banned, and the ban/block on the original account will be extended. You cannot create another account under any circumstance when you are blocked, whether you are sorry or not.
Privacy & SafetyFor your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information
about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc.
Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet.
So please consider this before expressing yourself to the community.