K-12 Sleepaway School was run by the cruel Principal, who was later dismembered by the school's students during the song Drama Club, and seems to have existed for at least 150 years, as the banner at the dance reads "150th School Dance". After the Principal's death, his son Leo took his place. The school was most likely destroyed by Ben and Cry Baby after the school dance, by trapping it in a bubble and causing it to disappear with their powers. The only characters who didn't leave (or were not seen leaving) the school were Kelly, Leo, as well as the teachers, nurses, and security personnel; their fates remain unknown.
The girls uniform is made up of a pink pleated dress with a silk heart that features "K-12" embroidered onto it around the torso area, and also white puffy sleeves made out of tulle.
- You can buy a replica at Melanie's official merchandise store.
The boys uniform is made up of a beige shirt with blue ruffles around the collar and sleeves, and a silk heart that features "K-12" embroidered onto it around the torso area. Along with blue flowers brocaded pants.
Cry Baby's uniform is almost like every other girls uniform, but dyed a pastel purple with flowers embroidered onto the sleeves. The lace around the skirt has also been removed, thus creating a slightly less puffy appearance to the dress.
- Leo (Principal)
- Detention Teacher (Teacher)
- Mr. Cornwell (Teacher)
- Ms. Daphne (Teacher)
- Ms. Penelope (Teacher)
- Bunny Doctors
- Several unnamed nurses
- The Principal (Principal; deceased)
- Biology Teacher (Teacher; deceased)
- Ms. Harper (Teacher; fired by the Principal)
- Miss Victoria (Substitute Teacher; specific to the Tour)
- The the school's facade and its gardens, along with the dance hall, cake room and corridor's real-life location is the Esterházy Palace in Fertõd, Hungary.
- The Grand staircase, Ballroom, Counselor's Office, waiting area, and the Principal's office are located at the Metropolitan Ervin Szabó Library in Budapest, Hungary.
- The auditorium, and the cafeteria are located at the Danube Palace in Budapest, Hungary.
- The pool is located at Gellert Spa and Bath in Budapest, Hungary.
- The glass compartment is located at the Raday Castle in Pécel, Hungary.
- The nurse's office is located in Tozsdepalota exchange palacein in Budapest, Hungary.
- The classrooms and the biology corridor are located in Podmaniczky-Vigyázó Rendezvénykastély in Budapest, Hungary.
- Despite the name implying the school spans from kindergarten to twelfth grade, there is no sign of kindergarten classes, with Cry Baby and Angelita both starting in first grade.
- The number for Cry Baby and Angelita's first-grade classroom is "222", which is one of Melanie's lucky numbers.
- It is shown in the film that the school is haunted, as several spirits and ghosts appeared in multiple scenes throughout the film.
|Featured Tracks||Wheels On the Bus • Class Fight • The Principal • Show & Tell • Nurse's Office • Drama Club • Strawberry Shortcake • Lunchbox Friends • Orange Juice • Detention • Teacher's Pet • High School Sweethearts • Recess|
|Credit Track||Fire Drill|
|Characters||Cry Baby • Angelita • Fleur • Celeste • Magnolia • Leo • Ben • Kelly • Blue Boy • Brandon • Bunny Doctor • Dean • Ms. Daphne • Mr. Cornwell • Ms. Harper • Ms. Penelope • Miss Victoria • The Principal • Lilith • Biology Teacher • Phillipe|
|Extras||Film • Merchandise • Assignments • Removed Songs|
|Locations||K-12 Sleepaway School • Cry Baby's House|